May 19, 2005

The ahmad musical baton

aGentX hit yours truly with the musical baton (he got it from lancerlord, who got it from cowboy caleb, who got it from jim, so even though I haven't got my iPod yet (but got iTunes), here goes nothin':

Total volume of music files on my computer:
1.82 GB - 403 songs, 1.1 days of music

The last CD I bought was:
A Day In New York - Morelenbaum & Sakamoto

Song playing right now:
Simplesmente - Bebel Gilberto

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. The Look of Love by Diana Krall
2. True by Spandau Ballet
3. Airport 10:30 by David Tao
4. Herido de Sombras by Ibrahim Ferrer
5. O Amor Em Paz by Morelenbaum2/Sakamoto

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Dannybunny
Hikikomori
Ah 9
KnightOfPentacles
The High Levels

1 comment:

.: aGent X ::.. said...

Bebel Gilberto!!!

I like :D